Before we go just about any farther along harm to the motherboard as well as know the solution is useful to understand regarding the description of the motherboard by itself.
Motherboard is a fundamental component within a computer, the factor of the computer, just where we place the various other equipment to build up a computer. Therein attached devices (devices) for example processor, memory (RAM), hard drive, VGA cards as much as the mouse as well as keyboard tend to be interconnected on a motherboard.
The motherboard possess 3 classes, namely motherboard value, mainstream, and top end. Value will mean the motherboard has got a specification at just some kind of low-cost price, simultaneously useful for standard reasons, like governing administration. The middle-class mainstream motherboard, useful for home amusement as well as high end for gaming / server.
Today we see Damage Properties and Possibilities On top of Motherboard is usually difficult in your computer:
1. Frequent computer hangs
Memory is certainly not a suitable
b There is a virus in the disk drive
c Over Clock
d There is a bad area regarding the disk drive
e Software accidents
f Hardware in conflict (the addition of new hardware)
g Conflict somewhere between hardware typical in windows operating system
A Change Memory
b Scan disk
c environment back the processor clock
d Partition hard disk correctly
e press ctrl + alt + del >> mouse click End Task throughout the school is "Not Responding"
if or when you reinstall windows, however to keep in mind prior to you reinstall windows, 1st get rid of brand new hardware you run center "add new" hardware found regarding the control jury.
1. The reading of the data to be slow
A Memory is not enough
b Disk whole or virtually no malware
Add a Memory
b Decrease the disk drive, scan drive, or perhaps swap it through a big ability hard disk drive
1. CMOS problem
a battery is discharged
b changing BIOS Setup
Replace a CMOS Battery
b BIOS settings rear end
1. Can not boot
A defective memory Cache
b Memory does not fit.
c damaged boot sector upon the difficult drive
d Indeed there is a bad area in the disk drive earlier records
a Disable external cache memory in BIOS
b Change Memory
c Start the new operational system
d Partition difficult drive
1. Long beep repeatedly
A faulty memory
b Memory does not put
c memory slot does not go fully
a. Check the position of the memory
b. Exchange memory
c. Check rear end position memory
1. Beep sound good however indeed there is no show or perhaps beep 2 times
1. VGA card is wrecked
2. Port VGA not setup absolutely
a. Swap VGA card
b. Check the spot of VGA
1. I / O disk mistake
1. System on top of the hard drive is damaged
a. Fix difficult drive
1. Floppy drive failure
a. I / O deer
b. Floppy broken
c. Floppy wire broke
d. Voltage power source is certainly not sufficient
a. Substitute I / O
b. Check the floppy. check the floppy wire.
c. Check the voltage of the ability supply to the floppy.
d. Motherboard reset by itself or continue booting
1. Energy stock is certainly not typical
2. Motherboard dirty (dusty)
a. Substitute the power stock (through a larger power)
Recognize initial beep
Beep: 1 time solely sign which the problem of each computer
Beep: 1 time - Indeed there is a problem long in memory
Beep: 1 time as well as 3 occasions - The short-term damage throughout the VGA greeting card
Beep: 1 time in length and also 2 brief occasions - Damage in DRAM parity
Damage to existing successive beep memory modules or memory movie
Check with software like SiSoft Sandra, PC mark04, mark05 PC and others.
10. The capability of the hard disk drive is certainly not standard
a. Setting the jumper I / O is not accurate
a. Check the jumper setting I / O disc drive
eleven. On deck is not just how
Upon deck is broken
Setting on deck is inaccurate
a. Substitute the card
b. Check the setting on deck
12. Show within a layer virtually no letters or appear blinking occupation
VGA greeting card is wrecked
a. Replace VGA card
13. Computer mouse does not work
a. Computer mouse broken
b. Upon board the mouse is broken
c. Environment the mouse is not real
d. Computer mouse driver does not match
e. Mouse not recognized
f. Computer mouse cable does not fit
a. Exchange the mouse
b. Substitute the card
c. Two fold check the mouse options
d. Check the mouse driver
e. Set up the computer mouse again
f. Match the mouse wire to upon board
Keyboard Not Praised By Computer
a. check whether or not your keyboard is correctly installed
if it already yet still the keyboard is certainly not discovered then possibilities are your keyboard problems.
try changing the keyboard, if it has been changed but the problem persists then it is probably wrecked the keyboard port upon your MB.
If or when it's been in New Keyboard Replace however stay undiscovered Also Try Substitute with USB Keyboard not discovered and also if or when anything is completely wrong Additionally the Windows system Buddies
15. Motherboard blank (no response at just all)
Bios is broken
Processor upon shoot
Chipset is broken
Reset IC is wrecked
IC broken clock
Setting jumpers around clock
Power Supply dead
PC plug loose
Updating the BIOS with the exact same type
Substitute the processor
Substitute the regulator IC
Exchange IC chipset
Swap the reset IC
Exchange the processor clock IC
Setting rear clock
Replace the memory
Check the PS
Check the port / plug PC
Check cable connections (from the power outlet to the power button on top of the PC)
Check whether the stabilizer function or perhaps not (if or when using a stabilizer
Check the power wire to the CPU
If or when you continue to will not want to reside the difficulty may lie within the power source or perhaps MB
sixteen. Computers Want Boot But Constantly "Low risk Mode" (to go into low risk mode hit F8)
a. restart your personal computer
b. when they re-install your windows issues
c. in case it is still safe mode too, meaning you have got problems check with the HD: scan disk
Mouse Pointer Constantly Hop-Skip
a. Nice and clean dirty mouse immediately (especially in the basketball mouse)
Computer Usually Crash
a. check all wiring positions, hardware, and in addition stress in the chassis, check the heat of the CPU and alike check ram, processor and also VGA
When producers MatherBoard (MB) Unknown
open the casing, and also check your CPU is usually a MB possess a manufacturer's label which also contains specifications Mb kind.
Look in the handbook journey
Come across Mb of information over the Internet, skewer ID printed on the sticker deck generally to the name found on the web site www.fcc.gov and also overall look for the list ID quantity issued by the certification agency for electronic equipment within the U.S.
Use analysis software, such as sandra99 etc.
Forgot Password BIOS
Unplug the CPU cmos Electric battery
Or by attempting to imagine exactly what the absence password for several providers eg AMI as well as HONOR bios (eg, AMI, AMI, AMI_SW, ALLY, 589 589 etc.)
Clock as well as go out settings BIOS Always Turned-Fox
a. power cmos is certainly not working (dead)
a. substitute through a new power supply
Adding Brand new Hardware Pump, Yet Not Discovered By BIOS
a. Probably your bios outdated it can not detect the new hardware, then immediately update the bios (can be downloaded online, eg www.windrivers.com)
Keep track of Damage Greeting card In MB
Brand new Articles revoke try as well as abide by a few of the MB cardif the boot is prospering then your card is not tough therefore likewise vice versa
Install the Processor Brand new Yet Not Detected
check whether you will have setup the processor properly as well as
check whether or not the spot of the jumpers throughout the processor are really correct (about the jumper on the processor you could manually Check brand new on top of books)
Crash Soon after Installing Brand new RAM
a. the chance which you install ram is certainly not suitable with the computer (unplug the ram)
Adding RAM Yet Not Discovered
Render checks like the preceding case
Ensure the appropriate port can be used, for example: SD RAM possess virtually the similar port RD RAM however RD RAM, can not feel recognized although it can be installed in the kind of SD RAM slot.
New Sound Greeting card Not Detected
Crash together with the previous card sound
check the guide publications, if the soundcard on top of deck have to be flipped off or not if you would like to re-install brand new soundcard (usually can feel flipped off of via jumper or perhaps bios)
Currently Used Since Flashing Track
go to display attributes (mouse click just about any appropriate just where choose properties)
Press tabs as well as click on advanced settings, then click on the adapter, shown in this point are really in want refresh raet
Track Show Size Mismatch Desire
go to show characteristics (click just about any right just where choose properties)
Hit tabs and also adjust the options and also show size as you want (at screen area)
Suddenly Show Damaged And Computer widened Hang.
a. due to the temperature (in VA card) really hot
Monitor Being Dark When Loading Windows
likely due to spy on driver setup is certainly not appropriate (frequency setting is too high)
go first to the conditions of dependable mode (click F8)
reinstall driver VGA
Track Will likely not Flash
guarantee that every one of the energy cables and connectors associated when using the spy on okay
make sure the pin is also available in the VGA port entry perfectly not a thing bent, if in case not go all / one pin to VGA port
additionally ensure the VGA greeting card is okay
Right-click the My Computer icon, select properties, then select the functional performance tabs as well as click ONLINE MEMORY
select some kind of item allow me to indicate my digital memory settings (select HD to be used because virtual memory)
After Adding RAM Computer and so The Slow Process.
a. observe your ram capacity restriction, kind of EDO ram maximum restriction is 64 MB, hence whenever forced to and then your personal computer ends up being increasingly slow.
1. Check the ability cable connection to the monitor, see if the light signal transforms. After that check the information wire connection to the video out port when it is connected properly. Shutdown computer as well as observe, if in case indeed there was a flash of light in the spy on which indicates a mistake throughout the principal computer device. Subsequently, if there is not a burst, then the chance of damage is in the spy on.
2. One more possibility to ensure that the damage is upon the spy on that is the way the supervise is flipped upon, and also then regulate the locate of the highest possible brightness and also contrast positions. If a high-quality white screen appear, it is probably the supervise is not broken.
3. Furthermore, check the show adapter, some computer or perhaps mainboard are going to be a beep signal to the speaker systems, that biiip .... bippp ... beep ... beep ... beep (one in length followed by 3 short) if in case there is harm to the show adapter greeting card, as well as the beep ... (one short time) which shows display adapter is operating usually.
4. Ensure the harm to the track or perhaps display adapter to do the fixing properly. For harm to the track, utilize the professional services of the specialist. Whilst improvements can be created to the show adapter attempt to correct the installation of the show adapter within the expansion port or exchange it if in case damaged show adapter.
Overall look lighter.
• Come across a key regulator of the vertical size to modify the width of the show vertically and horizontally button to adjust the horizontal size, if in case indeed there is no change then indeed there is damage to the electronic circuits on top of the spy on.
Show stroll or roll.
• Try and stop with the help of the V-hold (vertical hold) and H-hold (horizontal hold) throughout the track.
Display the brighter or even more blurred.
• Typically caused by the playback transformer component in the supervise is broken. If in case this excellent happens, make use of the professional services of a specialist to do the fix or substitution.
Certain colors vanish.
To fix this damage, require the professional services of an electronic technician